Sunday, June 3, 2012

Junes Themed Tag A Month Swap- Beachy!


The Beach
For this swap I had 2 swap partners,
Miss Peach (Karla) @ Sketchbooks ATC's Mail Art & Marcia & The Shop Around The Corner. I decided to to do a Summer (beach) theme for the tags.
I used textured paper for tag backgrounds, added a bit of glitter, sea shells & other findings.
Cute little sailor image found @ The Graphics Fairy. 
Tags are ready to send via snail mail!  Linking Tags to The Altered Paper
Happy Creating & Swapping! Hugs,Tee

4 comments:

  1. What a original and unique tags Teresa !
    ( I hope you remember me. I've won once your scrabble pendant via the OWOH project)
    Loved to catch up with your latest posts again.

    kind greetings Rian from Holland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tee, I love all things beachy. Great details in all of the tags. I love the heavy texture or embossed background, sand! Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete