Saturday, June 30, 2012

Sew Themed Envelope Trade

Image From The Graphics Fairy
For this swap put together a Sewing Themed Stuffed Bought or Handmade Business Size Envelope (Approx. Size 4" x 9") for your partner!


Include items of your choice, related to the sewing theme. Such as:
  • Dress Form Images
  • Buttons
  • Material Squares
  • Designer Paper
  • A Sew Pattern Piece
  • An Artist Trading Card
  • A Altered Sewing Themed Tag
  • Stick Pins
  • Ribbon
  • Lace 
  • Card
  • Magnet 
  • Tape Measure
  • Any Sewing Related Images
  •  Charms
  • Sewing Theme Pendant 
  • Button Card
  • Thimble
  • Bobbins
Use Your Imagination! And Stuff Those Envelopes! Make Them Special!
International Swapping, Everyone Welcome!

Sign up by: July 6th
Partners Assigned: July 8th. 
Send Out Envelopes by: July 16th

To Sign up: Email Me Your Name, Address, Blog Name & Link. 
I Will Assign Partners On July 8th, and Email Your Swap Partners Blog & Email Info To You - 
You Will Need To Contact Them For Their Snail Mail Address.
Remember To Please Communicate With Your Partner & Let Them Know When You Have Sent & Received Their Swap!
Happy Creating & Swapping! Hugs,Tee
Tip: Reinforce envelopes with packing tape to ensure its safe arrival to their destination!

3 comments:

  1. Tee I am so wanting to join this swap. I have missed my swaps. :) I will be sending my email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too Tee!! I sew wanna do this one!! I LOVE sewing stuff sew much!!! Do you need me to email you? Or am I ok commenting here? Give me a holler!! Thanks, XOXO Fran.

    ReplyDelete