I know.. another different blog background, I can't help myself I want to try them all, but this one is staying until fall!
I just received my 2 blog critiques from what I like about your blog!
This event was fun & I am glad I did it! This is how it worked: when you join up you are given two blogs to critique! What you like & dislike about their blogs. And you receive 2 reviews back in return.
Well I was pretty happy with mine. And I learned something from it too.
Here are the 2 reviews I received back from different bloggers who also signed up:
What I liked about their blog: I love the font and her creativity. Her creations are beautiful and her commitment to the crafts is fantastic. I would love to see more posts about how she makes her creations - if she's happy to share her process :)
What I didn't like about their blog: I found the layout of the blog to be a bit busy and overwhelming. This might be due to the 3 columns of text/links and then the background image which has words in it as well. I found it hard to read the text because each word is capitalized. Overall, I found the posts hard to read.
Creations by Tee
What I liked about their blog:
• The menu bar at the top looks professional and easy to navigate.
• Her ticket button--cute idea!
• It has the time on her blog. Never seen that before. Nice.
• Her easy to find and informative "about me" page.
What I didn't like about their blog:
• The blog title, though cute, was not centered.
• Email not linked.
• Underneath her header "Tweet" it says "True number generator"
• Lots and lots of ads on the side...they might be better served on a separate page with only a few highlighted on the sidebar.
- I knew I had very a bad habit of Capitalizing every word in a sentence! ( I am aware and fixing)
- Also I named all the banners in my sidebar. ( I undone that)
- I linked my email! ( I think the thing comes unlinked itself)
- Made me decide to clean up my blog today!
- And I learned how to center my header! (Yay)
Here's the link on how to center your blog header!
And I found my pretty background here>