- Alter 1 little Wood Coffin ( found @ Michaels, size approx. 3" x 6" ) in a Halloween Theme, for your partner.
- Paper or Paint Coffin inside & out.
- Fill Coffin with Halloween/Autumn things your partner can use for future crafting, atc papers, small tags, bits & baubles, autumn flowers & leaves, buttons, brads, chip board pieces, stickers, lace, ribbon etc.
- Fill it up! (To keep postage cost @ a minimum use light weight items)
- Wrap coffin well & send in a bubble envelope to enure its safe delivery.
International Swapping! Everyone Welcome!
- To Sign Up Email Me @ the altered paper @ gmail.com with your mailing address, blog/facebook or flickr page link.
- Sign Up By: Sept. 24th
- Partners Assigned: Sept. 25th
- Send By:Oct 9th
- I will email you on Sept.25th with your swap partners blog & email info. You will need to contact them for their snail mail address
- After receiving your partner info email from me, please confirm swap by contacting your partner in a timely fashion
Good Swapping Etiquette > (Communication) Email your partner & let them know when you have sent & received your swap.
Link up your coffin creation- ie facebook/flickr pic or blog post with the inlink, that will be located below the partners assigned post & share your work.
For All Swapping Information @ The Altered Paper-Please Read Swap Info