Wednesday, September 19, 2012

It's Almost Autumn

Autumn officially begins this Saturday!
 I do love creating with all the inspiring colors of Autumn.
 And especially with the Dark Purples, the Pumpkin Oranges, Goblin Greens & Witchy Black of the Halloween Season!
I love Halloween and have already started decorating the house & porch.

 I started with spray painting a pumpkin white, tied raffia pieces around the stem & adorned with a few different ribbon roses, (that I attached with small stick pins). I love the total luminous effect the spray paint added. I got my white pumpkin inspiration from the Tip Junkie-(32 creative ways to decorate a pumpkin)  Check it out! You will find some fabulous inspirations for your pumpkin decorating!
My Halloween started well & was really highlighted a couple years ago by my win at The Altered Alice.
The Altered Alice

Created by Donna @ Memes Art Place
 I won the Halloween in Wonderland Printers Tray!!
This beautiful tray was created by one of  the design team members  Donna @ Memes Art Place!
I love this piece, and showcase it year round.

Have you seen what Laura @ Artfully Musing is doing this Halloween? Click the event badge to find out!
As for myself I am hosting The Witches Ball Challenge, which you should check out to enter to win The Chillingsworth  Manor Paper Collections Kit by Echo Park!

I have the collection kit myself & it is the perfect start for your Halloween paper crafting projects! So go enter before it ends!!
I also am hosting a Wicked Witch ATC & Coffin Swap  which are still open for sign ups!
Come Sign Up!
Hope to hear from you.
Hugs,Tee

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tee! CONCATULATIONS on your win...what a beauty for you to have to call your own!
    I found a little wooden coffin at the store today so I can join your swap if there is still room for me. Let me know...love your new wallpapers on your blogs too!
    I adore this season of bright witchy fun!
    XOXO Karla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plenty of room for you! I'll get you down for the swap. Hugs,Tee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so lucky you Tee ! It's amazing,a real treasure!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete