Saturday, September 29, 2012

Sew Theme Mini Magnet


Altered 2 x 2 Canvas Board
Magnet Strip
I created some Pink today for Beverly @ How Sweet The Sound.
Beverly Hosts the Pink Saturday Posts. Through Pink Saturday I have found some new great blogs to visit! One Pink Post that comes to mind out of many was Sharon @ Sharon's Showcase, who created a really cute Tickled Pink Breast Awareness Tag last week. Sharon also makes some great cards & tags.
And a Big Thank You to Beverly for featuring me on today's Pink Saturday Post for most clicked on post!  (I was happy & excited when I discovered it earlier) Hugs!! 
For More Pinks visit>
 

Sewing in Pink- Magnet

To make this little Sewing in Pink Magnet:
I altered a 9 x 12 Canvas board into 2 x 2 squares  with an exacta  knife.
Covered  the 2 x 2 board  font & back with pink designer paper using a  glue stick & embellished with lace pieces & different sewing themed buttons.
 Button backs were cut with scissors to lie flat on board, and adhered with hot glue. (I later had to add another magnet strip to back to hold up the weight of the embellishments.)
These little magnets will make great gifts for friends, family & co workers.
 Linking To Pink Saturday-Happy Pink! Hugs,Tee

3 comments:

  1. A great idea. You did very well in making yours, especially using pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Tee. I love those canvas boards, they really come in handy. Love the pinkiness of this. You go girl.
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete