Sunday, October 7, 2012

Coffin Swap Received


Coffin Creation by Karla @ Sketchbooks ATC's Mail Art

Embellished Side-view

Inside of Coffin Tucked With Goodies
Coffin Bottom

Halloween Tag & Extra Goodies!
Here is the coffin my mom (Frannie) received from her swap partner Karla @ Sketchbooks ATC's Mail Art.  for the Coffin Swap @ The Altered Paper.
We do love the color combinations & embellishments Karla used in this project. When opening the coffin to discover the pretty & sparkly pink inside, it was yet another pleasant surprise, mom & I  both love Pink! And tucked inside was nice assorted crafty Halloween goodies.
Karla, I was just as excited as mom, who was very happy to receive this piece from you! Thank You from mom & I for all the extra craft goodies & Halloween tag too! You made this swap a special & fun one!
Hugs,Tee & Frannie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tee and Franny! I am delighted that you like the little pink coffin...it was so fun to make. Did you open the picture on the cover?
    I have to tell you that Franny made me smile from ear to ear when I opened her package and saw the delightful coffin all dressed in Victorian darkness...simply sweetly stunning! As if that were not enough...a Halloween/Autumn jeans pocket full of magic...I am just overwhelmed by all the goodies. Thank you so much Franny...the coffin is perfection in every tiny detail and I will cherish it each season from now on!
    Tee I also recieved the wonderful packet of papers from your contest...you are right...they are the best sheets I have ever seen. THANK YOU SO MUCH...I now have a start for next season, if I can even bare to part with them.
    Sending hugs, Karla

    ReplyDelete