Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Halloween Matchbox Swap

Created by Lunalily
I joined a Halloween Matchbox Swap @ Vintage Dragonfly's group on Flickr. I was partnered up with the very creative Lunalily, and this is the altered matchbox & goodies she sent me!
Domino Book

Halloween Domino Book
Halloween Goodies!!
Matchbox sent to Lunalily for Vintage Dragonfly's Swap
 Look for the upcoming Christmas swaps @ my swap blog-The Altered Paper!
Sign ups will start Nov 1st! Happy Creating & Swapping! Hugs,Tee

4 comments:

  1. wow what stunning and spooky creations ...love em hugs sassyxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so fantastic what you've create here.
    Really great Halloweenies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both created amazing Halloween swaps! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made a super fantastic matchbox for your partner tee...she sent you a sweet one too....I love the Domino book!!! Those are really starting to grow on my heart!

    ReplyDelete