Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Treats & A Trick

I had a fun time with the Swaps we had this Halloween! I would have loved to done more swaps. (Next Year we will with an earlier start!)
 Here are some of the Gorgeous Swap Items Received This Year from some pretty awesome ladies! Thank You All for making these swaps so much fun to do! Sincerely,Tee
 Received From partner Sheng- from Halloween Matchbox Swap hosted by Vintage Dragonfly
 A Surprise-Mummy ATC From AmyJo
Witch ATC from Chris
B is for Batty ATC from Karla
Halloween Tag Swap From Judith
Halloween Book From Irene From The Altered Jean Pocket Swap
Beautiful Altered Jean Pocket from Irene
Altered Jean Pocket & Plenty of Goodies From Jenny
Wicked Witch ATC by Carol
Halloween Potions by Lesley
 And the Trick-I would show you my Halloween Coffin Swap Received, but there is nothing to show, because I was flaked on by my partner & never received the swap.
Moving on...
We have a New Group Flickr Page! So lets post those swaps pics & join in the discussions! And just have fun with it! Happy Trick & Treats! Hugs,Tee

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I'm excited to be your newest follower! I was hoping you'd hop on by my blog and return the favor!

    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    Thanks,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete