Monday, October 8, 2012

Letter C ATC Swap

C is for Cherish

ATC Slider?

Back of ATC

Gorgeous Altered Bottle Caps

Extra Swap Goodies
Received this fantastic C ATC & swap goodies from my partner in The Alphabet A B C Series Trade Sally @ Blog to Bless
Sally created something I had never seen done before, a slider atc!  Isn't it neat? This is something I have to learn to do, and I am hoping she will share the how to with us!?
 I am in love with the pretty bottle caps she has made, they are gorgeous!
Thank You Sally for all the great stuff you sent me in this swap! Your creativity is Superb!
Here is the C ATC I sent Sally.
C is for Creepy
Hugs,Tee

5 comments:

  1. Just love that atc slider. Have you ever done artistamps? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My son in law has been making them. He's in England so I had to google it to find out what they where. I thought of you when I saw them xx

      Delete
  2. ATC slider? Wow, I'd love to learn how to make it too. Hope you will have a tutorial soon :)

    Awesome pumpkin, I really like the "mousey" grin!

    ReplyDelete