Thursday, October 18, 2012

Whats happening?

Marley aka Martsee Man
I came online a few weeks back to discover the lost of most of my blog photos. The day before I was @ my google+ page and had clicked unshare on some photos, that I thought were my private family pics.

Well to make a long story short the album contained 200 + photos that were uploaded and shared here @ my blog, so clicking that  unshare erased the pictures from my blog posts! That is the reason- I have big ugly black squares, where the pictures should be on just about all of my older blog posts!
Ahh very upsetting!
Now it will take me days of searching & reloading to get each & every one back!!
Lesson Learned: Don't click UN-till you know what it is exactly your clicking....
Moving on..
Don't Miss >
Our World Our Art
  • A Whimsical Bohemians Our World Our Art International Blog-Wide Art Event is due to start late Jan - Feb! Click Here For More Info!

  • Visit Tip Junkie For Free Printables- Holiday Ideas & Much More!

Tip Junkie

  • Place Your Vote on some Christmas Swaps You would be interested in- Sign Ups will began Nov.1st!
Mixed Media & Altered Crafts




See The  Beautiful Artistic Creations & Events Happening by Laura @ Artfully Musing!
Artfully Musing

4 comments:

  1. Oh Tee sooooo sorry.I hate times like that. Good luck in getting it altogether again.
    When I first started a blog I did something(still don't know what)and it all disappeared!!
    Had to start over as I never found it again.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about loosing your photos! Technology can sooooooooo frustrating sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry about your pics! I wish there was some way to "undo" the erase. I must tell you, when I first saw the picture of the cat, I didn't have my glasses on, and thought the cat was in a tanning bed!!!

    ReplyDelete