Monday, November 12, 2012

Handmade Christmas Ornament Swap

Image from The Graphics Fairy
Create for your swap partner A Handmade Ornament for Christmas! Anything Goes!
 Do your best work & make them something you are proud to send.
(If you plan on making small ornaments, please send 2 (for an equal swap)
Please include in your swap a Pretty Glitter Christmas Card - Handmade or Store Bought.

Here are some links I found @ YouTube to inspire you.

 Sign Up By- Nov. 12th
Partners Assigned On-Nov 13th
Deadline To Send- Dec. 3rd

Before you sign up please read all the Swapping Info & email me @ The Altered Paper with your blog or Facebook/Flickr Page link & Mailing Address.


Only those with reliable swapping backgrounds will be accepted.
If you don't have the time to commit & complete a quality item, please do not sign up.


Ladies I have a New Flickr Group Page! Yes! now we can upload pics, leave comments & have discussions- All in one Convenient Place! Yay! I am excited about this! This groups is by invite only.  For your invite visit- http://www.flickr.com/groups/thealteredpaper/

2 comments:

  1. Tee sign me up for this. I won't be doing many swaps but I think I can do this one. I havent' swapped in ages and what better time than this time of year.
    Take care, Lesley :)

    ReplyDelete