Alter for your partner 1 large 250 count matchbox into a beautiful Christmas Theme!
Fill with some nice goodies for your partner to use in their future craft projects, in addition include-handmade/store bought Christmas items - make it good!
Some suggestions: handmade or store bought ornament, altered stick pins, an altered jean pocket, atc's, tags, handmade or store bought card, trinkets, whimsy pocket, tussy mussy, domino pendant/ domino book, Christmas album/ mini book, earrings, handmade pendant, fuzzy socks, stickers, embellishments, designer paper,stocking,votive candles, etc.
Looking for you to go all out in this swap. Wow your partner!
Hint- (In this case less is not more!) Fill that package!
Wrap your items nicely! Presentation counts too!
Start working on your swap items now & send before or no later than due date- Dec. 3rd. ( No Exceptions)
Send package with delivery confirmation.
Do your very best work & send items you are proud to send & would love to receive.
- For more swapping info & guidelines see: Swap Information
Partners Assigned: Nov. 11th!
Deadline to Send: Dec. 3rd!
(Mark Your Calenders as a Reminder)
- To Sign Up Email @ The Altered Paper with your Blog or Facebbook/Flickr Page Link, and Mailing Address
- I will assign partners on Nov 11th & send you an email on that date, with your partners swap info. (blog link & email info)
- You will need to contact your partner by email & confirm the swap in a timely manner (within a day or 2) & get your partners mailing address. Communication is key to a successful swap!
- If you feel you can not to commit to all the above-please do not sign up.
Hope to hear from you. Happy Creating & Swapping! Hugs,Tee
You can view all the previous swaps here @ my photobucket. ( See Sub Albums in Sidebar).