Thursday, February 21, 2013

Altered Shabby Lace Easter Box





 Altered Shabby Lace Box with lotsa layers of lace!
Materials used:
 small wood box (approx. 3 1/2 x 3 3/4), from dollar tree, a handcrafted shabby lace flower, different leftover pastel blue lace pieces, white lace, paper roses, bling, stick pins & blue satin ribbon.
The bunny tag is attached with a stick pin & can be removed when Easter is over if preferred.
All Cute Easter Graphics are from Gecko Galz!
Linking to I Gotta Create Linky Party

3 comments:

  1. Tee this is so beautiful and you are soooooooo inspiring, makes me want to get right down making something like this, I'm sure my daughters would love it.
    Eels

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely gorgeous Tee, Love all the lace xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the soft colors, too!

    Thanks so much for linking up at the party,
    <3 Christina @ I Gotta Create!

    ReplyDelete