Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Gorgeous Tag Book Received From the Altered Paper Swaps Gals!



 I want to say a Heart Felt Thank You to my friends @ Altered Paper's Swap/Challenge Group for their kindness in creating this wonderful Keepsake Tag Book for me!
I am so Happy & Honored to know such a Great Group of Gals!
Each Tag is Extremely Gorgeous! Well Done Ladies! I will Treasure it Always!
Big Hugs,Tee
Finished Tag Book from Amy @ Altered Paper Swap & Challenges Group

 Created by Mercedes
 Created by Karla

Karla

 Cissy


 Cissy

 Fran

 Amy

 Carol



Cissy

Visit Altered Paper Swaps & Challenges

4 comments:

  1. what a wonderful tag book Tee!!!! We love you in case you can't tell!
    XOXO Karla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tee
    Thats such a beautiful tag book, I know you will treasure it my friend
    Hugs June xxxx
    PS, I just got back to blogging so i am finding my friends again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!!! Tee...Chegaram os ATCs e os mimos...Adorei...Lindos os ATCs. Vou Postar no Blog Hoje.Obrigada. Beijos.


    Hi!! Tee ... arrived TCAs and pampering ... Loved ... beautiful... TCAs. Blog Post on'll Hoje.Thank you. Kisses.

    ReplyDelete