Thursday, April 25, 2013

For the ♥ of Marie Antoinette R.A.K

Marie/Mirror

A Special Note


Marie Mirror becomes Wall Art
Altered Back

Marie Antoinette
 I received a email from a blog friend, that she came across something I might like & was sending it along my way. ( love a mystery...)
To my surprise Tiff @ the Cranky Queen remembered me when she saw this mirror with Antoinette on one side. As soon as I opened up my package, the inspiration hit & I most certainly had to pretty her up some with lace, pearl sprays, and roses. I adhered a doily to the mirror side & added light blue lace for a hanger to complete the altering. Now she hangs in her beauty on my wall, thanks to a sweet blog friend!
I Love that I came to mind & you went out of your way to make it mine! Thank You Tiff for your Random Act Of Kindness for purchasing this & sending it to me!!  Big Hugs! Tee

2 comments:

  1. Tee this has turned out awesome, how lucky we are to be part of the craft world with lovely pals to send us stuff.
    Happy crafting,
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee, I knew you would give this little mirror that had lost its handle a good home! It looks wonderful....enjoy, Tiffany

    ReplyDelete