Friday, June 21, 2013

An Altered Can



I joined the Crafty Can Swap @ An Altered Place challenge & swap group.
For my crafty can, I used a 16 oz pasta sauce can to alter, spray painted it white inside & out.
I wanted to create a french romantic can, and I found the perfect images for this @ Janet K Designs
I hot glued lace in & around the cans rim, added white roses, buttons, raffia, and more lace. I made a circle from the same print to fit the the bottom of can, to sign & date my romance themed can.  A small tag was tied with raffia to complete.
 Happy Creating! Tee

3 comments:

  1. I found You again : ) I had forgotten the name of your newest blog and it hadn't been showing up in My blog list.Now maybe since I have commented it will start showing up because I never stopped following you.As always such a pretty creation but that doesn't surprise Me coming from.... The Creative Tee.Please check out the comment I sent you on An Altered Place Challenge---Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore this can! The colors and style are my favorite and, I just love any Paris! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous Tee. what amazing creations you do. xx

    ReplyDelete