Monday, July 1, 2013

Summer of Color 3 Week Four


Vintage Romance ATC
SOC 3 Week Four: Charcoal Grey & Pale Pink are the color combos for this weeks artist choice! 
I made a vintage romance artist trading card to share with you. 
And I found the perfect way to display the atc's I am making for this years fun SOC 3 event! 
8 x 10 clear frame

I framed my artist trading cards in a clear acrylic 8 x 10 frame.
 By stamping summer of color on a sheet of designer paper trimmed to fit the frame, and adhering the atc's with a glue stick onto the paper, and sliding that into the aycrlic frame,
creating a display frame for holding 6 atc's.

See More @ Summer of Color 3 Artist Choice, hosted by Kristin!
 Happy Creating! Tee

17 comments:

  1. Wonderful ATC! I adore the vintage touches as I am a huge vintage lover. You did a wonderful job! Peace to your heart, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. This current SOC entry screams vintage in every detail. I love how you have chosen to display these ATCs, too. Clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful take on this weeks colors. I love how you put them all together on one cancas.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your ATC, and what a great way to display them as a group!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you and I were on the same page this time! I love your pretty vintage ATC!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I use lots of vintage elements, too, and I absolutely love ATCs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, So sweet!!. That's a wonderful idea to display all the beautiful ATCs you've made these past weeks!. I'm still thinking about the storage for my gratitude books :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely way to display your ATCs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. both are lovely, but that top one is especially nice... happy week 4

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love how you are displaying your ATC's from the SOC challenges! Your work from this week is especially beautiful - I love these soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great ATC and a good way to display them as well. They look great altogether. :)

    ReplyDelete