Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Steampunk Spells

Configuration Box



Something Wicked This Way comes!

I am in love with Graphic 45's New Steampunk Spells Collection!

I took the boxes of the configuration box and adhered them to the outside, leaving the inside of box open for more altering!
It added to the height & dimension!
Each box was papered & embellished individually,  I spent hours on this project, and loved every minute of it!
Tip- (I would paint all the boxes first next time before beginning, making it easier to cover, I used black & orange magic markers & tangerine glitter). Glue sticks, tacky glue & a hot glue gun were used on this box.

I went on a hunt for anything steampunk around the house, and gathered all the items that was something I thought I might use for this project. My work space was full of a little of this and a little of that! lol!

This was fun to do & very therapeutic!
I am looking for a small battery operated clock to add to the top, making this a fun & functional piece!
Hope to inspire you to create! Tee

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I love this! Especially the skeleton on the leftish side. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that really is thinking outside of the box! A great idea and looks fab. Hugs Mrs a.

    ReplyDelete