Friday, September 6, 2013

Witches Potions & Spells Bottle Swap

The time is creeping near, you know what dreadful things I am talking about, the creepily crawly things that come out every year @ this spooky season to haunt & taunt us! It's coming, yes frightfully worse than even the year before!
No denying it... Something Wicked This Way Comes!! 
Evil is Lurking...

Witches, goblins, ghosts & even worse, evil is lurking everywhere, and soon they will be upon us- no stopping them!

copyright @ https://www.etsy.com/shop/Graphique
I am getting my potions ready to ward off the evil, and even have a few spells of my own to cast... some good & some not so good!!
One of my concoctions this year is dried zombie moss, just add blood, and they will begin to sprout- just like weeds, 6 feet tall in as little as 2 weeks!!

Yes if I was you I would begin in earnest preparation to help ward off these evil creatures, that are getting ready to happen upon us soon, very soon!
Or plant a few of your own ☻ te hehehe

You can start your own conquest of evil now!
Join us for a Witches Potion & Spells Bottle Swap!
Potions to arrive in plenty time before >
Image source- The Graphic Fairy

 The Crafty Paper Flickr Groups First Annual Halloween Swaps.
Sign Up By: Sept. 21st
Partners Assigned: Sept.22nd
Send By: Oct 3rd

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous...I just adore the little book of spells.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete