Thursday, November 21, 2013

Christmas Themed Paint Brush Swap Partners Assigned!


Ladies, here are the partners for the Christmas Themed Brush Swap. (There were 5 in swap including me, due to the uneven number & to keep it a 1/1 swap I will have to drop out of this one).

Frannie & Bobbi Ann
Kelly Deal & Catiean


Please contact your partner for their address!
Brushes are due out no later than Dec 3rd!

Please post your photos to the Altered Brush Art Flickr Group & share your work!

Anyone interested in a Altered Paint Brush Swap for Valentines Day?
Come Join Us @ Flickr! Thanks,Tee

7 comments:

  1. I would love to participate in the Valentine's Day Brush Swap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Kelly! Looking forward to it! Hugs. Tee

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Join Us Georgie for the Happy Valentine Brush Swap coming up next. Hugs

      Delete
  3. Hi Tee, Thank you for posting partners! I'm looking forward to creating one for your mom! This will be my first one eve so I hope that it comes out beautiful for her! Thank you again for this fun swap! I hope you have a wonderful evening. Happy Holidays to you and your family!
    Hugs and many blessings...
    Bobbi Ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mom is ready to send! She has made 9 Christmas Brushes altogether for friends & family! lol!
      I know she will love what you create for her!
      Warm Wishes & Happy Holidays Bobbi Ann!
      Hugs,Tee

      Delete
  4. That looks like fun!! Darn, I just recently was able to find my blog...it was lost, but now it's found!! LOL Can't wait to see the posts of the others...very clever.

    Georgina

    ReplyDelete