Friday, February 7, 2014

A Time for Tea

Hello Tea Lovers - Its cold here tonight!  A good time for some tea!

Sharing with you today some Digital Tea Bag Envelope/Holders I purchase from CooperStation @ Etsy. 
 Lily has a wide assortment of digital goodies for you to print out in her shop!
I do love these because they are perfect to add to those goodie bags for your crafty friends, or send with your valentine cards. 

While browsing for some ideas on what to enclose in my swap package, I came across the ones pictured below. Print, fold & glue how easy!
Steampunk Tea Envelope

Envelope Backs
A Set of 2
Pretty Victorian
Set of 2
I Heart Tea!
Happy Valentines Day Tea Goodies

Friendship Verse on Back
Sets of 2 tea bag envelopes wrapped with ribbon
 These are great to reuse/recycle after you have your tea- fill them with buttons, ribbon, etc & resend in your next goodie swap package.

You can find these Printable Tea Bag Envelopes@ CooperStation on Esty. 

For now, time for that tea!
See Ya Later,Tee

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely idea Tee. I'm about to send off a swap to a friend so might just add in some tea bags too. hugs Mrs a.

    ReplyDelete