Saturday, November 29, 2014

Christmas Fabric Ornament

Christmas Fabric Wrapped Ornament
I found the inspiration for this Christmas Ornament, here @ Good Housekeeping



I covered a Styrofoam ball with a pretty Christmas floral material, and secured that with a rubber band.
 Tied yarn & tulle around to cover the rubber band.
Jute Twine was added by using a small stick pin to hold down on top of Styrofoam ball to create a hanger for the ornament
Embellished with a bow, button & hope sign. 


 Materials used: 

 4" Styrofoam ball

 Christmas fabric material (14" Square)
 Rubber-band
 Jute Twine for hanger
 Small Stick Pin (to secure jute twine)
 Red Fiber Yarn
 Tulle
 Hot Glue
 Button
 Gold Crinkle Paper for bow
 Hope sign




It was fun & easy! 
Hope to inspire you to make one! 

Happy Creating this Christmas!
                  Tee

Linking to:
Beverly's Pink Saturday Seasonal Posts
 Decorate to Celebrate

5 comments:

  1. Love easy quick Christmas crafts...thank you for sharing...HPS Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty just like you Tee!! XOXO Love Fran.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful ornament thank you for joining the challenge at dtc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This ornament is so pretty. I love Victorian style. This is my first time visiting your blog and I love it, you are so creative and a true inspiration. I've been going through several of your posts and I love your ideas. Thanks for sharing. I am your newest follower #356. I hope that you will visit and follow me back. I have made some incredibly talented friends through blogging. It is a great place to meet other women with common interests and to grow as an artist.
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!!! Thanks so much for participating in our DECORATE TO CELEBRATE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete