Wednesday, December 3, 2014

12 Days of Christmas ATC's

On the twelve days of Christmas my true love sent to me...



a partridge in a pear tree

two turtle doves
three french hens

four calling birds
five golden rings
six geese a-laying
seven swans a-swimming
eight maids a-milking
nine ladies dancing
ten lords a-leaping
eleven pipers piping
twelve drummers drumming &
a partridge in a pear tree!


ATC backs

The beautiful images I used for the ATC's are from Junkmill @ Etsy- 12 Days of Xmas

I covered the atc's with Christmas designer papers.
I then cut each of the 12 days of Xmas images into 3 pieces & reattached onto ATC. 
I used red stickles &
the photos don't show it, but I brushed on gold glitter glue to the tops & bottoms of images frame.
 I distressed all with red ink.  
ATC backs are a printable freebie- designed by Kaitlin Sheaffer



Playing along with:
Our Creative Corner >
 Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas- ATC's & ATB's
Altered Eclectics> `The Countdown To Christmas-Anything Goes 


Happy Creating This Christmas! 
                      Tee

12 Days of Christmas-Wikipedia

7 comments:

  1. Hi Tee... I just love your Christmas ATC's... where did you get your images ???? They are beautiful. Hope your Christmas is filled with joy !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Toni, the 12 Days Of Xmas are from Junkmill @ Etsy.
      I put up the link for you.

      Delete
  2. What a brilliant idea for a set of festive ATCs! The vintage images are utterly charming, and I love that you have each day labelled on the reverse. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Our Creative Corner.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your gorgeous little ATC's. The images are stunning and I too wish you'd said where they came from and perhaps how made your backgrounds. Beautiful and perfect for our challenge at Our Creative Corner. Thank you so much for joining us.
    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julia, thank you. I updated my post with the info. Hugs.

      Delete
  4. What a great idea to do a 12 Days of Christmas series. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and creative work. Thank you for sharing with us for our December challenge ove at Altered Eclectic.

    ReplyDelete