Sunday, December 7, 2014

Altered Pine Cone Ornament for Christmas & Some Good News!



 Still working on some Christmas Ornaments! 
Here is a recent one- an Altered Pine Cone using  the cinnamon scented pine cones I purchased @ Michaels! 
And I have some exciting news to share!

 I applied & was accepted for the Gecko Galz Design Team for 2015!
 This is my first time being on a design team & I am happy & excited!
Can't wait to see what the New Year brings, by way of creativity, using the Geck Galz wonderful new digital images, stamps & paper collections!




Thank You Gecko Galz!!

Happy Creating! Hugs,Tee

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I do love that pinecone!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Tee...with lots of love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your pine cone is delightful! congrats on joining the gecko galz team! your beautiful work will be a wonderful addition to the team and you will have great fun with all the amazing images! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Girlfriend, I have been away for so long you might not even remember me! I'm back to blogging so I wanted to pop over to say Hi and to say congratulations of the DT thing! I hope you have loads of fun... I know you will! I have to catch up on your blog so I'm gonna' go poke around now! :D Hugs my sweet blogging friend,
    Beth P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beth, glad your back! I am looking forward to a New Year of crafting & blogging!
      Hopping over to see you. Hugs.

      Delete
  5. Wonderful pinecone, love it! Congratulations on your Gecko Galz DT!! Wonderful news and thanks for sharing!~kim

    ReplyDelete