Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Santa Bingo ATC's



Santa & Girl Image- from Lunagirl


Vintage ATC  Back



Materials Used:
Santa & Girl Graphic from Lunagirl
Santa Bingo- from my paper stash
pop dots
green glitter
red stickles
buttons
green yarn trim
edged in Victorian velvet distress ink
(paper scraps were cut & burned around edges for instant ephemera)
freebie atc backs- from free vintage digital stamps

Linking My Santa Bingo ATC's to
Lunagirl Moonbeams Challenge- Celebrate Saint Nick


Lunagirl.com

Happy Creating this Christmas! Hugs,Tee

4 comments:

  1. These are wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing them in my St Nick challenge at LunagirlMoonbeams.com. They are so charming. You know you can enter all three in the challenge if you like?? :-) Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a sucker for vintagey Christmas projects. Your ATCs are fabulous. Love the tags on your other posts too. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tee... Your Santa bingo ATC just won the random drawing for a prize at LunagirlMoonbeams.com! Your beautiful ATC won the St. Nick challenge. Please email me at info@Lunagirl.com to claim your $15 store credit at Lunagirl.com (at your convenience, no hurry, I know this is a busy time!) Congratulations ~ Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen Thank You So Much!
    A wonderful Christmas present for me!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete