Tuesday, February 10, 2015

All You Need Is Love Circus

 I am a proud new member of the Gecko Galz Design Team! What a fantastic way to start the New Year!

Very excited to get started by using the different elements from Gecko Galz New Love Potion No 9 Digital Kit Club

I created a Circus for my sample for this month's "All You Need Is Love" Customer Challenge!

The different challenges each month are fun & will get your creativity going! Come play along with us! The winner receives a $25 Gecko Galz Shopping Spree!!


All You Need Is Love Challenge

Welcome To The Circus!
Come On In
Look Around

You Know Love Makes The World Go Round!
Kissing Booth Step Right Up!

Embellished Wine Cork with Shish Kabob Stick to display Valentine Pierrot & Kissing Booth Sign

 Have Some Fun!
Hope You Enjoyed The Love & Stop Back Soon!
I found the Circus template here .
 I used "A Ladies Diary" designer paper from graphic 45 to create the Circus Tent.  
Tacky glue was used with small clothespins to hold it to form until dried.
I also cut out paper circles for use as bases under my tent & wine cork display stands, to give them more support.
  I was having fun with this project & was determined to go outside the box & create it with what I had on hand!
 I made the little CIRCUS banner, and hot glued it to red & white bakers twine. Tied each end to a wooden ka-bob stick.
 Now I needed a way to hold it up above my circus! 
I accomplished this with 2 paper cups. But they would not stay upright without any help.. 
So I hot glued a small rock inside each to add weight & hold the paper cups up & allow me to spread & string my banner across the length of my circus.
 The kabob sticks were pushed thru paper cups & hot glued in place, for little embellishments-pink bows was added to top of sticks with hot glue.
 Valentine Pierrot's were added to sticks & front of  paper cups with hot glue. 



Embellished Wine corks were used to create display stands, so I could add more Pierrot's to the circus! 




In the end I was happy with my first paper circus! 

Materials Used:

Circus Tent Template
Valentine Pierrots-Gecko Galz
Love Ticket-Gecko Galz
Kissing Booth-Gecko Galz
Designer Paper-A Ladies Diary
Wood Shis-Kabob Sticks
Paper Cups
Tiny Heart Stickers
Wine Corks
Pink Bows
Bakers Twine
Pink Bling
Red Paper Rose
Brown Fabric Leaf
2" Pearl Stick Pin
Cut Out Paper Balloons
Red Stickles
Blue Stickles
Green Glitter
Chip Board Elements
Ribbons
Lace Trims
Tacky Glue
Hot Glue
Small Clothes Pins


"All You Need is Love" Customer Challenge Hope to inspire you to play too! 

Happy Creating! Hugs,Tee

4 comments:

  1. This project is amazing! There are so many things to look at and to enjoy here. Just WOW! Happy New Year Tee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee, this is about the cutest thing I've ever seen! sooo adorable and creative. Love, Love, LOVE! xxD

    ReplyDelete