Friday, January 16, 2015

Altered Wine Corks



Bliss

Fill My Heart With Joy

I have been wanting to alter some wine corks that I had lying around for some time.
Then I saw Gecko Galz Beautiful Jewel It Collage Sheet. I knew I had the idea images to start the project with! The Altered wine corks are perfect for use as key chains, or to dress up your purse with!

Materials:
Beautiful Art Jewel It Collage Sheet- Gecko Galz
Swivel Clasps & Memo Pins - Tim Holtz
Wine Corks
Mod Podge
Jewelry Findings
Tulle 
Lace Trim
Pearl Pieces
Bling
Other Findings From Stash

Happy Creating! Hugs,Tee

5 comments:

  1. Lovely altered wine corks, Tee. I got to stop drinking cheap wine with screw on cap - and buy the better stuff with corks; so I can do this too.

    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tee! How creative! These are awesome! Now I know what to do with my wine corks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! What a fabulous idea! I've got literally hundreds of corks. You're so creative and I'm so gonna CASE this! xxD

    ReplyDelete