Friday, January 9, 2015

Retro Style Tags

Here are a few tags I made using Gecko Galz New Retro Style Collage Sheet!

I love the below Retro Lady Image! She reminds me of Elizabeth Taylor! 


Hello Love

Materials Used:
Large Kraft Tag
Forever Background-Echo Park Head Over Heels
Lady Image-Gecko Galz 
Card Stock Stickers-Simple Stories True Love
White Punched Paper- From My Stash
Pop Dots-Recollections
Red Tulle Wire Ribbon For Tag Hanger


Love is Tag
Materials Used:
Large Kraft Tag
Love is Sign- Teresa Collins Fabrications 
Lady Image- Gecko Galz 
Pop Dots- Recollections
Black & White Ceramic Heart Sticker
White Tulle & Fabric For Tag Hanger


And here is one done in my favorite colors of pink & green!
Hopes & Dreams






Materials Used:
Large Kraft Tag
Kaiser Craft Designer Paper
Lady Image-Gecko Galz 
Pink Pearl Sticker Beads
Pink Stickles
Green Glitter- Studio G
Tiny Pink & Red Heart Stickers- From My Stash
Pop Dots- Recollections
Pink Tulle Tag Hanger
Hopes & Dreams - Teresa Collins Fabrications



Happy Creating! Hugs,Tee

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous tags! I love the retro ladies and your details ROCK! xxD

    ReplyDelete