Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Gecko Galz In The Garden Challenge

In The Garden Challenge

Come Join Gecko Galz "In the Garden Challenge"
For this months sample, I made a tag using Gecko Galz Victorian Spring Digital Stamp.

Supplies:
Large Kraft Tag
Victorian Spring Digital Kit- Gecko Galz 

Markers- Martha Stewart Crafts
 Prairie Gold
 Chestnut
 Sepia
 Curry

Distress Paints- Tim Holtz
 Walnut Stain
 Peeled Paint
 Scattered Straw

Words- typed with Notepad
Glue Stick
Tacky Glue
Yellow button for sunflower center
Raffia for stringer

Using a large kraft tag I poured out a bit of peeled paint and scattered straw distress paints onto it. Mixing the two colors together with my fingers. I then sprayed with a light mist of water to marry the colors, and set it aside to  dry.

Gecko Galz Beautiful Victorian Spring Stamp was printed out on card stock and colored with markers. I tore away the extra paper around the flower's image, outlined it with scattered straw & walnut stain distress paints before adding to tag.

Using my computers notepad program I typed out the words I wanted to use outlining each with a sepia colored marker before attaching to the tag.
Embellishing with a small yellow button to the flower's center.
The outline of the tag was distressed with walnut stain.
 Finished with a piece of raffia for the tags hanger.


Happy Creating! 
Hugs,Tee

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful Tee, I am loving that blossom! Another stunner! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete