Thursday, September 17, 2015

Halloween Pocket Letter

Halloween Pocket Letter


I had so much fun with this Pocket Letter! They seem to be the latest paper crafting craze. And no-wonder they are fun!
I made this Halloween Themed Pocket Letter as a swap on the side for my" Christmas in September" swap partner @ Pocket Letter Pals!

Read more about Pocket Letters by the creator Janette Lane!!

And here is the the one I finished for the Christmas in September Swap- using Authentique "Joyous" Paper Collection.
I also added a couple of ATC's I made last year for Christmas in two of the pockets.


 
Christmas in September Pocket Letter

I almost forgot to mention in back of pockets contain goodies for your swap partner (Pocket Letter Pal).
Happy Creating! Hugs,Tee

1 comment:

  1. These are so cool, Tee! I still haven't tried one but they sure look like fun! FAbulous work! xxD

    ReplyDelete